By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. If you wish to discontinue your subscription or change your payment method, you must email email@example.com before the next billing cycle begins. Please indicate Cancellation or Change of payment method in the email subject line.
Score Reading: 3 Staves, 2 Clefs, 2 Hands
These score readings use triads in major and minor pentascale positions. You will find one stationary part in each example.
Be able to play the three parts simultaneously, and all combinations of two parts: Part 1 + Part 2; Part 2 + Part 3; and Part 1 + Part 3. This will help you to learn each part well and read harmonically between the staves.
For each example do the following:
- Identify the pentascale position and the starting fingerings.
- Notice the common tones between intervals.
- Scan the examples for both harmonic and melodic intervals.
- Establish a tempo and practice without looking at your hands.
- Practice all combinations of two parts; and all three parts simultaneously.
View Complete Drill/Print PDF
eNovativePiano performs best in the Google Chrome browser. Click for free download.